Dore E. Frances, PhD
- Dore E. Frances, PhD
Calendar of Posts
December 2017 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Horizon Family Solutions, LLC Receives 2017 Best of Boulder Award March 30, 2017
- Horizon Family Solutions Welcomes Julie Forland, M.Ed. as Educational Consultant for International and US Based Families and Students March 27, 2017
- Dore E. Frances, PhD Class Offering August 17, 2016
- The Benefits of Teen and Young Adult Wilderness Therapy Programs August 4, 2016
- Antisocial Personality Disorder Symptoms July 25, 2016
Search for Topics
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Adoption Assistance Programs
After parenting their three biological sons, they figured they’d bring Caylee into the family fairly easily. They did realize that Caylee was different from other children at a very young age—she was a bit quirky and needed a lot of attention. … Continue reading
Are You Interested in an e-Book That Lists AAP Covered, Insurance Covered, Low Cost, Medicaid Covered, No Cost, Non-Profit, Residential Treatment Programs?
In 2007 I published a PDF File Book that covered the entire United States and listed residential treatment programs and schools that were AAP covered, covered by insurance, were low-cost, Medicaid covered, non-profits, and some were even no cost to … Continue reading